This is our sweet Baby Boy's aqua, gray and white nursery. My husband and I had so much fun putting everything together. We hope he loves it as much as we do.
We decided to go with an aqua, gray and white with pops of red for the color palette. We did not want a "theme" for the nursery. Just a relaxing space with colors and pieces that could grow with him.
Fun and colorful, yet practical.
- Paint Color: Valspar "Frosty"
- Rug: Land of Nod, Blue Magic Carpet
- Bedding Bumper, Skirt, and Blanket: Pottery Barn Kids
- Bedding Sheet, Pillow, Quilt, and Boppy Cover: Etsy, Melissa's Boutique
- Mobile: Etsy, theStarcraft
- Glider/recliner and ottoman: Dutailier, Model Intermezzo
- Crib: Pottery Barn Kids, Kendall Collection
- "M" light: Urban Outfitters
- Storage cubbies and baskets: Target
- "Maddox" Artwork frames: Pottery Barn
- White Side Table: T.J. Maxx
- Red Lamp: Hancock's Fabrics
- Grandparent/Parent Baby Photo Frames: Hobby Lobby
- Mirror: Grandmother's from her dining room. Used to be gold and painted gray.
Can't choose just one....I love the bookshelves because they were made by Maddox's grandpa and painted by his grandma as a shower gift. I also LOVE the chevron quilt made by a friend of the family to match his nursery. But my favorite is the "Maddox" artwork above the crib because it was made by mommy and daddy. We had fun creating it and we think it turned out great! Also like the Baby pictures of the parents and grandparents. I think it is a cute way to incorporate family members into the space.
I picked a color scheme and went from there. Got lots of ideas off of Etsy and Pinterest. Don't be afraid to do some DIY projects to make the nursery original.