It’s never too late to honor June’s Room Project of the Month! We’ve held back this contest until we could update some important technical mumbo-jumbo. Our one of a kind gallery highlights all the incredible projects our community has to share and we wouldn’t want our readers and designing parents to miss out. June’s Project Gallery uploads offered quite a bit of of retro flair. Are we seeing a trend here? What do you think readers? Your votes do count!
So now it’s up to you to tell us who your favorite is! Vote below and comment cause we’d also love to hear why. Voting has been extended to end on Sunday, July 10th at 11:59pm PST. Winners of the best room and party will be revealed on July 11th and receive a $50 VISA gift card from Project Nursery. Good Luck!
*Finalist selections are chosen at the discretion of the Project Nursery team with no bias to the experience or training of the project owner. You may only vote once in a 24-hour period.
Vote for your favorite "Room Project of the Month":
- Baby L’s Room by LLindenmayer (1%, 37 Votes)
- Gray and Pink Forest by maricaslp (2%, 60 Votes)
- Serene, Gender-Neutral Nursery for a Surprise Baby by Gretchen Schuett (7%, 191 Votes)
- Blue Owl Nursery by Woh (16%, 435 Votes)
- Sloan’s bright and modern with a twist of Vintage Nursery by nicolefaby (35%, 942 Votes)
- Jude’s Vintage Nursery by ginnyphillips (39%, 989 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,654
Interested in participating next month? Finalists are revealed on the 3rd Monday of every month. Upload your own projects to our Project Gallery now. Also, don’t forget to vote for your favorite Party Project this month!